Zaner-Bloser is an educational curricula and digital resources provider in language arts/literacy (writing, word study, reading, etc.) and 21st century learning. Our flexible, customizable solutions support educators in their mission to help students learn. We provide dynamic, appealing, and effective educational programs and services to inspire all students to become lifelong learners and partner with educators to improve results in the classroom. With an ever-growing number of digital technologies and evolving research shaping the education landscape, Zaner-Bloser is committed to meeting schools’ needs today and in the future. Founded in 1888, Zaner-Bloser joined the Highlights Family of Companies in 1972. As a member of the Highlights Family of Companies, we are driven to always do what's right for children and to strive to make a significant contribution to their education.
This position is responsible for accurately picking, packing and shipping of customer orders. In addition, this position will operate powered equipment to ensure accurate retrieval and fulfillment of materials throughout the distribution warehouse.
- Fully operate a handheld Radio Frequency (RF) device.
- Operate manifest systems to ship customer orders.
- Follow established shipping processes and procedures to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- Safely load and unload the outbound and inbound trailers.
- Process customer returns and safely return materials to the appropriate stock location.
- Assemble materials into product kits, as directed.
-Responsible for restocking active pick locations with materials.
-Operates powered equipment on an intermittent basis, to move materials throughout the distribution warehouse (e.g. replenishment, dock put-aways, work order pulls, etc.).
- Follow established process and procedure to accurately receive inbound inventory.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year experience within a distribution/warehouse environment.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability and willingness to operate powered equipment at heightened levels.
- Powered Equipment Certification preferred.
Zaner-Bloser is a dynamic organization focused on delivering excellence in all facets of our business. We offer a positive environment and competitive compensation and benefits. Zaner-Bloser is an EEO/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Position is located at Zaner-Bloser business headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. Please apply online at http://highlights.applytojob.com/apply