Zaner-Bloser is an educational curricula and digital resources provider in language arts/literacy (writing, word study, reading, etc.) Our flexible, customizable solutions support educators in their mission to help students learn. We provide dynamic, appealing, and effective educational programs and services to inspire all students to become lifelong learners and partner with educators to improve results in the classroom. With an ever-growing number of digital technologies and evolving research shaping the education landscape, Zaner-Bloser is committed to meeting schools’ needs today and in the future. Founded in 1888, Zaner-Bloser joined the Highlights Family of Companies in 1972. As a member of the Highlights Family of Companies, we are driven to always do what's right for children and to strive to make a significant contribution to their education.
Sales Support Associate
The Sales Support Associate will provide support and assistance to the sales team by entering information into the CRM, coordinate in-service trainings and provide administrative support.
- Deliver efficient and high-quality operational and administrative support for a regional manager, sales reps, and the prospects and customers in his/her assigned territory.
- Be the single point-of-contact in for each team of sales reps and fulfill their requests.
- Coordinate logistics for summer in-service trainings and spring, fall, and winter territory events (awareness, principal, and mid-year meetings), keeping in mind cost-efficiency and effectiveness.
- Secure location, date, time, grade-level or presentation topic, and PD presenter, send printed or e-mail invitations with registration information, track RSVPs, order and track training manuals or event supplies, update educator data into CRM, and create and send detail sheets to trainers for in-person trainings or PD presentations.
- Develop expertise in our CRM/Infor system.
- Enter and extract pertinent customer and prospect data to ensure all contact and account information is current.
- Conduct CRM trainings and support questions from the field until the database merge to Infor in June.
- Participate in sales and product trainings, territory awareness meetings, and shadowing visits in rep’s territories.
- Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, must have Associate degree and additional 2 years related experience.
- 1-2 years of administrative sales support experience.
- Previous data entry or database experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exceptional internet research skills.
- Experience with event planning or corporate meetings a plus.
- Ability to travel between four to six times a year for three to four days at a time.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Infor.
- Solid organizational skills with ability to adjust priorities to meet deadlines.
- Careful, thorough follow-through and attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Zaner-Bloser, a Highlights Company, is a mission driven organization. We help children become their best selves by publishing content and creating experiences that engage, delight, and foster joyful learning. Through the work we do and as an inclusive corporate community, we are dedicated to cultivating our best selves in our workplace. We aim to hire talent that strives for excellence while doing the work they love, by enhancing the lives of kids and families. We come together with a common purpose because, we believe children are the world's most important people.
Position is located at Zaner-Bloser business headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. Please apply online: www.highlights.com/working-for-highlights/job-listings
Zaner-Bloser is an EEO/ Affirmative Action Employer.