Since 1946, Highlights for Children, Inc. has left an indelible imprint on the hearts and minds of tens of millions of children. At Highlights, we believe that children are the world’s most important people. We exist to help children become their best selves – creative, curious, caring and confident.
Analyst, Campaign Analytics
The Campaign Analyst assists in the design, development and execution of direct marketing campaigns with the goal of providing flawless and flexible execution. In addition, this role will develop comprehensive campaign reporting including general campaign response and financial metric tracking. The Campaign Analyst will also perform deep-dive analyses, providing key campaign learnings around customer segmentation, creative and other in-market test results. The ideal candidate will not only be able to design and interpret campaign, segment and test performance results, but they will also be able to provide go-forward recommendations that influence future campaign decisions based on empirical findings.
- Complete dead-lines and priorities provided to them by the Campaign Analytics Manager in order to support marketing campaigns
- Develop and document campaign and tactical key learnings and trends
- Develop and document testing approach and final measurement plan
- Develop, update and distribute campaign P&L’s
- Perform deep-dive analysis and communicate key learnings on campaigns
- Develop and maintain projection tools and curves
- Partner with Customer Insights Group and outside vendors on modeling efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, Finance, Marketing, or other related field preferred.
- Three years’ experience supporting marketing campaigns and influencing campaign decisions/strategy through data driven insights to maximize profitability, drive sales revenue and meet other key business goals.
- Demonstrated expertise using Microsoft Excel (proficient in core capabilities, as well as, pivot tables, macros and analytical functions)
- Experience using SQL and/or Tableau Data Visualization software preferred
- Experience developing business testing from hypothesis to analysis including: identifying relevant hypotheses, designing the appropriate testing and experiment strategies, interpretation of results for business significance and implementation of key findings into fiscally sound recommendations
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Curiosity that will drive to critical questioning and the development of solutions based on data
- Strong critical thinking and abstract problem solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of foundational direct marketing concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Relationship building, personal leadership, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form; productively interact with all levels of management and various individuals across the company
Highlights is a dynamic organization focused on delivering excellence in all facets of our business. We offer a positive environment and competitive compensation and benefits. EOE.